• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

individual football ticket

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  4
  • Days Won:  0

Where can i find 2 individual ticket i been wanted to take son to see a football game i can't never find individual ticket. Can i just got to the bulls box office to buy them.

Thank you

Tammy

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Tammy, Individual games havent gone on sale yet that Im aware or. Cpl things you may want to consider is buy from stubhub.com , there are lots of tickets there pretty cheap. Or Buy season Tickets from the Bulls Ticket office.(You can get the whole season pretty cheap as well if you dont care where you sit). Individual games usually are avail from the ticket office for most games later in the year(FSU Will be a tuff ticket) thats why I said buy the cheap Season Tickets.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  2,341
  • Content Count:  21,353
  • Days Won:  10

Any news on this one or ball park date to watch for this?

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  123
  • Days Won:  0

Tammy, Individual games havent gone on sale yet that Im aware or. Cpl things you may want to consider is buy from stubhub.com , there are lots of tickets there pretty cheap. Or Buy season Tickets from the Bulls Ticket office.(You can get the whole season pretty cheap as well if you dont care where you sit). Individual games usually are avail from the ticket office for most games later in the year(FSU Will be a tuff ticket) thats why I said buy the cheap Season Tickets.

All,

When she posted she wanted to take her son to see a football game, I wrote to her stating we usually have extra tickets for the lesser games since we (me and 2 friends) buy 8 tickets in the club section on the 45 yard line.

She wrote back to me telling me she wants to get 2 tickets for her husband and her for an anniversary present for the FSU game!

Not sure what to believe, kinda thinking she was fishing for FSU tickets by using "I have always wanted to take my son to a football game". If they are for her son and he has never been to a game, I am sure he would happy going to any game!

Thx

jonpfl

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

The "i been wanted" and "i can't never" should have tipped you off...