• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We just needed a good bball coach to Dance

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Let me rephrase that Triple B... should have read his only losing season OVERALL at USF was his first year - didn't mean to indicate C-USA. Didn't realize I typed it like that until I just read your comments.

I was kind of wondering how you were that far off ....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

What helps Seth is that he's an eloquent speaker; he's very entertaining and gives good quotes. Plus, he keeps himself in the forefront of ESPN and other media outlets.

And don't forget that he had Pizza Hut and Dominos on speed dial ...

And it sounds like the Sheriff will be forever greatful to Seth for hooking him up with such doughy, cheesy goodness. Man, I've never heard one poster be on an ex coach's tip as much as the Sheriff. To each, their own, I guess.

It's called a man crush. :D

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

So, RMC doesn't reach .500 at WMU, and doesn't even sniff .500 at USF, and he's the better coach?

He won bigger games, which is something Seth couldn't do at USF. Mosley's illness and the move to the Big East is what sunk McCullum. Pretty sure Mosley had 3 years of eligibility at USF. Seth was a good recruiter and it is McCullum's fault that he didn't recruit well, but as far as X and O's and in game coaching go, he was better than Seth.

I know some of you have a hard-on for Seth

**********Pretty sure you're the only one who has a hard on for Seth.***********

I was thinking of all people to accuse anyone of a hard on for Seth? TOO FUNNY!

Archived