• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

In Toon Town Tonight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

Those clowns stormed the court for an unranked Memphis team. I get that they have never beaten them before but storming the court for an unranked opponent REALLY?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

It's the one REAL game they play in conference every year so I can't really blame them after their first win over them .... Hopefully, they get that bush league stuff out of their system before joining a real basketball conference.

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah well they had almost 9000 in the building for that "one real game". Oh yeah, and 7800 against Houston last week. If we come anywhere close to matching what they have when we get into the new sun dome I'd be thrilled. That "bush league" program beat UConn too.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Yeah well they had almost 9000 in the building for that "one real game". Oh yeah, and 7800 against Houston last week. If we come anywhere close to matching what they have when we get into the new sun dome I'd be thrilled. That "bush league" program beat UConn too.

Where did I say bush league program?? I said, even though I kind of understood it, rushing the court after a win over a non-Calapari, non-ranked Memphis was bush league stuff ... I've been impressed with their attendance, especially the students, over there for some time .... and while the UConn win was okay, wins in tourneys like that are kind of like meaningless bowl wins with upsets happening. Big difference is they count toward their SOS and RPI. A Harvard win in that tourney would have been more impressive.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Good for UCF. Memphis is no where near as solid of a team as they used to be but it's still a good win for them. However, they will still collapse.

Archived