• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Athletic District Brick and Tile Program Relaunched

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

I think the idea is to sell Stock in a new Stadium $250 a share just like the Packers just did. No dividend will ever be paid but you can say you own stock.

I like this idea... what happens if you buy up all of the stocks? Do you know own the stadium??

I'm going to buy 1 baseball/softball brick this spring... if they do it next year then I'll buy a soccer one...

Doubt you could accumulate all the shares or a majority or if that would give you any real power....

I doubt USF would go this route or to the degree the NFL does at least--- but looking at the Packers stock sale, the Common Stock Offering Document you will notice the following :

The NFL Rules prohibit conduct by shareholders of NFL member clubs that is detrimental to the NFL, including, among other things, owning a financial interest in any other NFL member club or other professional football organization; loaning money to other NFL member clubs or any player, coach or employee thereof or any football official employed by the NFL; acting as an agent for any NFL player;
publicly criticizing any NFL member club or its management, employees or coaches or any football official employed by the NFL;
or paying an NFL player or coach. If the Commissioner of the NFL (the “Commissionerâ€) decides that a shareholder of an NFL member club has been guilty of conduct detrimental to the welfare of the NFL then, among other things, the Commissioner has the authority to fine such shareholder in an amount not in excess of $500,000 and/or require such shareholder to sell his or her stock. In addition, if the Commissioner determines that a shareholder has bet on the outcome or score of any game played in the NFL, among other things, then the Commissioner may fine such shareholder in an amount not in excess of $5,000 and/or require such shareholder to sell his or her stock. If the Commissioner requires a shareholder to sell his or her stock, then the Corporation may have a right to repurchase the stock at $0.025 per share. See “Transfer Restrictions.â€

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Where is the link to find out more info on this brick program?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Duh, saw the link in original post after rereading... Pretty cool. May end up doing the ultimate package...

Archived