• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TheBullsPen.com Site Petition

BJ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

oooooooo Bulliever is a "32 excellent"!

Thats very exciting to a lowly 5 neutral like me.

Maybe this point system should be like serfdom, like +/-5 would be peasant, +/-15 would be duke and +/-30 would be diety and then we could battle each other with the positives on one side and the negatives on the other it would be like Dungeon and Dragons for grownups!!!!

I think I just geeked out.

If I did not have such I high opinion of our benefactor, I would swear that there was some butt kissing going on! :lol: :lol:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I'm firing our Reputation Points Coordinator.

Nevermind that.

Didn't you know we had NO reputation points on our old board? The programmers left us with nothing. In fact, in terms of features we had no depth at all. Really, how many of these posts are going into the Hall of Fame anyway?

BTown, you are just about seven quality posts away from an Outstanding rating. It's just been that kind of year for you.

Had we had more talented posts, there would be higher rankings. But we were left with nothing. No talent, save for a very few posters.

I know some would have had better posts except for those games they had to type out on their phones. Had we just had a couple posts turn out a little better, there would be more points all around. Then we have the typing in low light, low humidity, bright sunlight, etc. Better light for a couple more posts and we could have gotten more points. Maybe next years these things will move to our favor and we'll do better with what we have.

You can't use that, because had a couple of posts turn out worse we could be looking at even less points than we have now. I'm just hoping we can recruit some posters that can come in a contribute right away. Or at least push some of our veteran posters. Some will blame the Admins, or the mods, but they're not the ones posting all the time.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Wow, I just lost 20% of my points because of my earlier post. :(

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

what is criteria as to what is negative?

Archived