• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The DARKSIDE will be strong this weekend

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

This is going to far - now people are getting befuddled over this situation.  Something's gotta give.

I don't accept the loss to Saint Louis - I think we should have won.  While I don't believe they are a "horrible" team (exageration in the other direction), we had to play well to win.  Our team can not have a couple players out, sick or performing poorly and still expect to win games - we're not that deep or talented.  

The difference is that Velcro and is legion of followers believe in maintaining a sense of reality.  These kind of losses will happen in these situations.  Have they perpetuated for years?  Not under this head coach.

I think the Velcrons realize the big picture and the immaturity of pulling the hook on McCullum.  It's a more macro perspective.  The Velcrons don't fret over each individual game but look to a longer term view for measurement of success or failure.

Velcrons are not alarmists.  They are very practical and will not turn 180 degrees with the outcome of one game.  They measure improvement not in games won and lost alone, but on improvements in individual play as well as the intangibles like teamwork, selflessness, hustle, attitude, and the myriad of other statistical measurements.

I am sure Velcrons experienced disappointemnt in the loss to Saint Louis, but their optimism and unbiased support remains resilient.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Ok, now i need a new avatar!    Velcrons... i love it!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Ok, now i need a new avatar!    Velcrons... i love it!

Shouldn't your followers be the VelCronies?

Nope... you must be confusing us with the group that loves 3M's Velcro... completely different.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Nope... you must be confusing us with the group that loves 3M's Velcro... completely different.

I thought those people were Velcronites.

Nope those are the people that are not true Velcrons, but convert to Velcronism after a win...

also known as bandwaggoners!

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

This is going to far - now people are getting befuddled over this situation.  Something's gotta give.

I don't accept the loss to Saint Louis - I think we should have won.  While I don't believe they are a "horrible" team (exageration in the other direction), we had to play well to win.  Our team can not have a couple players out, sick or performing poorly and still expect to win games - we're not that deep or talented.  

The difference is that Velcro and is legion of followers believe in maintaining a sense of reality.  These kind of losses will happen in these situations.  Have they perpetuated for years?  Not under this head coach.

I think the Velcrons realize the big picture and the immaturity of pulling the hook on McCullum.  It's a more macro perspective.  The Velcrons don't fret over each individual game but look to a longer term view for measurement of success or failure.

Velcrons are not alarmists.  They are very practical and will not turn 180 degrees with the outcome of one game.  They measure improvement not in games won and lost alone, but on improvements in individual play as well as the intangibles like teamwork, selflessness, hustle, attitude, and the myriad of other statistical measurements.

I am sure Velcrons experienced disappointemnt in the loss to Saint Louis, but their optimism and unbiased support remains resilient.

You tell those alarmist dark siders, Bulliever!

• Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502
  • Days Won:  0

also known as bandwaggoners!

This is the best type of fan to be...never any disappointment in your team(s) sport(s) season(s)...always getting cool new jerseys to wear...always getting cool new hats to wear...(And if you collect enough of them if that particular bandwagon team makes a comeback you have the stuff needed to support that team bandwagon again).

I am going to become a bandwagon fan from now own. ;D ;D ;D

Then with that logic, You'll be a Velcron soon enough.  ;D

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Don't know who the bandwaggoners are, but I've been against this hire since day 1.  I don't recall turning "180 degrees" after a win.

When our former coach left we should have upgraded.  We did not.  We've downgraded.  We've sunk so far that it will now be even more difficult to get a better head coach when mccullum leaves.  Were Woolard here when SG left he WOULD NOT have chosen RMC.  Guaranteed.