• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Semi-Urgent Question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

Hey I'm leaving Naples now for the game. Was wondering if anyone has been to the bookstore this week or recently and seen what Wounded Warrior items they have, or if they have any. If you have did you see these shirts, I want to pick them up before I get to the stadium if possible. Websites not letting me post the pictures directly from the location so I'll just attach them to this message.

There's also a 3rd shirt I've seen on UA's site, It's a long sleeve that has dog tag's. I guess UA sold out of those cause they aren't on their website anymore.

Thanks for any feedback

post-8083-0-44662000-1321711913_thumb.jp

post-8083-0-63290100-1321711921_thumb.jp

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

In case no one answers, here's there # to call and see

(813) 974-5413

• Content Count:  2

I am certain that they have the green one on the right. I bought one a couple of days ago. I can't really remember if they had the first one, but they had a few.

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Hey I'm leaving Naples now for the game. Was wondering if anyone has been to the bookstore this week or recently and seen what Wounded Warrior items they have, or if they have any. If you have did you see these shirts, I want to pick them up before I get to the stadium if possible. Websites not letting me post the pictures directly from the location so I'll just attach them to this message.

There's also a 3rd shirt I've seen on UA's site, It's a long sleeve that has dog tag's. I guess UA sold out of those cause they aren't on their website anymore.

Thanks for any feedback

Just bought those two shirts from UA's website. Thanks for making the post, because I would have never went to their website otherwise. Also a great cause, I hope most of the money goes to the Wounded Warrior Project. They only have 5 left of the green short sleeve shirt.

• Content Count:  1,079

Bulls heaven failed me as did bulls outfitter. I think heaven just pulled all their stock to sell at the stadium.

Thanks for all the replys

Archived