• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We don't play...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

mean enough on defense. There are way to many times to absolutely crush a ball carrier and we run in there slapping at the ball.

KNOCK HIS **** JOCK OFF!

I'm sick and tired of seeing these guys get extra yardage while we're hanging on to the ball. Our DB's act like they're afraid to hurt somebody. Recievers aren't afraid of our DB's because they know they're not going to get hit.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Classic side effect of when a team overemphasizes ball stripping. Players spend too much time keeping a player stood up in order to rip the ball out. I've seen it happen to other teams before, and if you're going to be ball hawking, do it when the ball is in the air, or make HARD hits to jar the ball loose. You have to find that happy medium.

Forcing turnovers is nice and all, but I'd prefer a physical, hard hitting team over a team that schemes with "keep the offense on the field so we have more opportunity to make them fumble" defense.

Tackle properly and restrict yardage. Screw trying to get the ball. Get the ball by making them punt.

• Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

I only remember our DB's doing it once since FSU.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

mean enough on defense. There are way to many times to absolutely crush a ball carrier and we run in there slapping at the ball.

KNOCK HIS **** JOCK OFF!

I'm sick and tired of seeing these guys get extra yardage while we're hanging on to the ball. Our DB's act like they're afraid to hurt somebody. Recievers aren't afraid of our DB's because they know they're not going to get hit.

no passion and enthusiasim

comes from recruiting right players and coaching

Archived