• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What's different? BE play...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

we have ALL our timeouts at the end of the game,

our coach was not running around like a crazy man,

BJ was not throwing INT's, he seemed pretty calm

we seemed not to have fire.

Was this just one game or has the Oct. swoon begun?

Thursday nights...tough!

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

A whole lot of bad coaching going on in my opinion, which may start with not having the troops fired up.  I think we get our act together for UConn, if not this will be a long season.

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Thursday night jinx.  Best part of getting out fo BE would be getting away from these dumb Thursday games.  Poor coaching.  We made no visible adjustments to what was happening on the field.  We never brought our safeties up to stop the run/screen that was killing us.  Make then prove they can go deep then get back to covering them.  Heck, if they scored quick at least it would get the defense off the field.  The way we played, the defense got beat like a guy caught in the ropes that could not go down to the mat. 

The team had no fire.  There was no snap to their play, leading to penalties and getting destroyed at the line on both sides.

So much for the theory that ND was going to be the biggest line we would face all year.  There were hints of what was to come when we could not stop the UTEP kick returner.

Archived