• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mad Props and Big Ups

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

Bulliever and Velcrogrip did a fantastic job maintaining the Bulls Pen during National Signing Day. Thanks guys, for going "above and beyond" and ensuring fast, reliable operation of the board and ensuring smooth information flow during this critical time. W00t!

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

Thanks... we are both happy and relieved that everything went smoothly.  Last year was a disaster and we were determined not to let it happen again.  It certainly couldn't have been done without the help of all the people that came to the test board a month ago and hammered it during the stress test.  It showed us exactly where we were lacking.  

I have to say, regardless of the confidence i had in the server, i still had my fingers crossed all day ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

THANX !!!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  0

We had the force on our side this year.  That was the difference.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765

We had the force on our side this year.  That was the difference.

Obi, We, the Bull Nation, are the force.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Thanks... we are both happy and relieved that everything went smoothly.  Last year was a disaster and we were determined not to let it happen again.  It certainly couldn't have been done without the help of all the people that came to the test board a month ago and hammered it during the stress test.  It showed us exactly where we were lacking.  

I have to say, regardless of the confidence i had in the server, i still had my fingers crossed all day ;)

Any kind of figures on the traffic in here yesterday?

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  128

I want to say thanks as well.  I enjoy all the info I can get from this board and you guys did a great job on the set up.  Much appreciated.

I don't have any bandwidth figures (Yet), but i was online all day and for the most part we avg about 45 people online at any given time... peaking over 60 many times.  

We gained about 25 new members in the days leading up to and through signing day.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,075
  • Days Won:  469

I shall direct all accolades to Velcrogrip for the site's performance.  He successfully moved the site to a new server and closely watched over it on Signing Day.  Without Velcro's unwavering committment to this board, we might still be struggling through days like yesterday.

I would also like to direct some accolades to those that voluntarily donate to the message board.  We knew we had to move to a new server to power this beast of a Bulls hangout.  The move increased our expenses by $60/month - but it's a price we feel is worth paying.  The $60/month is not fully funded by donations, but it's about halfway there - thank you.  There is no doubt that it has been an investment with immediate payback.

Most of all, and the last of the accolades, should be directed to the enthusiastic Bulls fans that get online to keep up with the Bulls.  I saw a lot of the regulars as well as several new members online yesterday and today.

This board's future hinges on only one thing - Bulls fans.  Please, keep visiting.  Introduce a friend to the site.  Do whatever you can to create a new Bulls fan.  We'll be here to help you hook 'em.

I have to fix one of those #'s, should be over 45 new members... not 25