• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lookin' for Love

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I posted on GA's blog this morning, but, TBP was down (cough...unacceptable...cough  :) )

Is AJ Love truly healthy? He hasn't been as big of an impact as I was hoping so far this season. He's been out there, I know he's had some catches and a couple of drops, but, it doesn't seem like he's fully in sync.

Part of it may just be the time off, and luck of the draw with all of the WRs rotating in and out. I hope he's gets in a groove. The way Griffin is playing, getting AJ going would make our receiving corps very hard to defend.

I'm not really calling him out, just wondering if he's back to 100% after the injuries.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

seems like he is healthy, in terms of not being "hurt", but after all the ACLs he has been thru its expected that he isn't 100% the player he was before he went down in the St Pete Bowl against Memphis.

He is still a solid WR just not our most explosive.

Archived