• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lindsey Lamar vs Terrance Mitchell

Matt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

for reference jeff demps at florida ran

the 100 in 10.01s and the 200 in 21.04, so these guys are just as fast, since it's a few tenths variance. he did run a 9.96 or something once but it was wind aided.

in other words, our 3 guys are some of the fastest in the nation, and i can only hope they can be utilized to their full potential in the next 2-3 years.

Hopkins as a junior came in 2nd to Demps as a senior in the Florida relays. Hopkins had a big lead on him early in the race, but Demps won easy. That video is available on the web.

Hopkins, Griffin, Webster and one other guy who also wanted to come to USF, set the best NATIONAL record in the 4 x 100 when they were seniors.

Here is a link to that video.

http://www.flowrestling.org/coverage/238/video/12592

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

are all these guys running track for USF-- I know a few are

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

are all these guys running track for USF-- I know a few are

Mitchell was supposed to, but he decided to concentrate on his school work last year.

Lamar didn't participate after he hurt his shoulder.

The other three, Hopkins, Griffin and Webster have been running track for USF all along.

Don't know exactly who will be competing this year.

I know they want to win the 4 x 100 badly. I believe they came in 3rd and 2nd the past two years.

• Content Count:  62
  • Days Won:  0

Marcus Shaw also ran during that 4x100 race on another team of course

Archived