• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pinellas USF Watch parties

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

North Pinellas  - The Oldsmar Cop Shop (3780 Tampa Road  Oldsmar 813-855-1052)

Mid Pinellas - Capogna's Dugout (1653 Gulf to Bay Blvd. Clearwater  727-441-4791)

Rumor for South Pinellas - Westy Grille (7220 Central Ave. St.Pete  727-543-3702)

Come and get it.

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

North Pinellas  - The Oldsmar Cop Shop (3780 Tampa Road  Oldsmar 813-855-1052)

Mid Pinellas - Capogna's Dugout (1653 Gulf to Bay Blvd. Clearwater  727-441-4791)

Rumor for South Pinellas - Westy Grille (7220 Central Ave. St.Pete  727-543-3702)

Come and get it.

Mutt, first thanks for the event at Copogna's this July it was fun.  I appreciate you hosting the event. 

I heard that the Pinellas County Alumni association has something going on at Hooters at Tyrone Mall. 

The Hooters location (Tyrone mall) was hosted by Donna Brickman and I don't think she's going to do them anymore. I looked on the Alumni site today and only Capogna's and the Cop Shop were listed. Westy's is co-owned by a bull who used to frequent this board, (who shall remain nameless) and my friend "Wolfman's" brother.  They were interested in throwing a watch party so we gave them some giveaways for Saturday. If someone steps up to the plate at Hooter's the more the merrier I think... 

The Hooters location (Tyrone mall) was hosted by Donna Brickman and I don't think she's going to do them anymore. I looked on the Alumni site today and only Capogna's and the Cop Shop were listed. Westy's is co-owned by a bull who used to frequent this board, (who shall remain nameless) and my friend "Wolfman's" brother.  They were interested in throwing a watch party so we gave them some giveaways for Saturday. If someone steps up to the plate at Hooter's the more the merrier I think... 

I think I will check out Westy's,  Thanks Mutt

Latest updatte - Hooters Tyrone will be on for the ND game and also there's an unofficial watch party at Ferg's on central Ave as well for south county Pinellas. I'll post addresses in the above post in the morning.

Ferg's location is 1320 Central Ave  727-822-4562

and Hooters (Tyrone Mall) will be hosted by Donna for the ND game only

USF vs. Notre Dame Game - 4 locations - Parties begin at 3PM with kick-off at 3:30PM. 

North Pinellas/Oldsmar:  Cop Shop on Tampa Road (Host: Tracy & David Craig)

Mid Pinellas/Clearwater:  Capogna's Dugout on Gulf to Bay/60  (Mutt)

(Hosts: Alison & Jason Hubbard and Sue Porter)

South Pinellas/Tyrone:  Hooters in Tyrone Square Mall (Host: Donna Brickman) - ND GAME ONLY

Downtown St. Petersburg:  Ferg's Sports Bar and Grill/Tropicana Field (Host: Eddie Flores)

After the Bulls Season Opener on September 3, 2011 only 3 of the 4 locations will continue:  Cop Shop (Oldsmar), Capogna's Dugout (Clearwater) and Ferg's Sports Bar and Grill (Downtown St. Pete/South Pinellas). 

• Content Count:  6
  • Days Won:  0

There is another watch party in downtown St. Pete. It is going to be at the Crystalhead Vodka Lounge. I found it on facebook with a group called StPete SocialBulls. It looks like about 170 so far are attending. They are giving away free shots with TD's. Looks interesting.

There is another watch party in downtown St. Pete. It is going to be at the Crystalhead Vodka Lounge. I found it on facebook with a group called StPete SocialBulls. It looks like about 170 so far are attending. They are giving away free shots with TD's. Looks interesting.

Looks like Janus Landing partnered with Dan Aykroyd to create this lounge.  They don't seem to be a group of Bullsfans but of young party people.

They'll drag some students from USFSP

Archived