• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hernando Bulls - USF vs. ND Watch Party

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

2011HootersAdLiquid.png

Join us Saturday, September 3rd at the Spring Hill Hooters at 3:30PM to cheer on our Bulls as they stomp the Notre Dame Fighting Irish!

Arrive 30 minutes early and partake in some pregame fun! We will be having a 50-50 cash raffle (raffle ticket prices start out at $2 each), handing out Prediction Contest score cards (free to enter, winner receives a Bulls prize), sign up for a USF Bulls Florida license plate (we have vouchers!) and weather permitting corn-hole in the parking lot 30 minutes prior to kickoff and during halftime.

All Hernando Bulls that attend this event will receive a special "Hooters Rooters" 25% discount card which is good for the duration of the USF Bulls football season at the Spring Hill Hooters.

We are expecting a great turnout at the Spring Hill Hooters for this historic game, so please RSVP today so that we can get an accurate count and to ensure that everyone has a good seat!

To RSVP for this watch party please click the link below, just let us know how many will be in your party.

http://www.hernandobulls.org/bulls-watch-partys.html

Hope to see you there, GO BULLS!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Thanks for putting this together...let's get some fans there.  Who's going?

• Content Count:  4
  • Days Won:  0

I'm going!!

Can't wait for this event... been looking forward to it all off-season...  :cheers

• Content Count:  622

I'll have to come to the next one.

This Saturday I'll be up at Beef's in B'ville watching both this game and the WMU/Michigan game with Tevin Drake's family. He is the starter for WMU now. Hope he runs thru Michigan.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Administrator approved bump.   ;D

Thanks Brad  ;D

We will also be giving out door prizes for the 1st few Bulls in the door, 50-50 cash raffle, 25% off discount cards, prediction contest for Bulls Heaven USF gear / gift cards, tons of other fun, and Hooters girls  :wink1new

I have also been told that the local Notre Dame alumni chapter will be coming to our watch party. Having an opposing fan base's alumni chapter in da house should really ramp up the atmosphere.

Also weather permitting we will be having corn-hole in the parking lot 30 minutes before kick-off and during halftime. So bring your game face, assuming Tropical Storm Lee allows us to play.

• Content Count:  6

Dude you had me at Hooters waitresses and corn-hole in the same paragraph... I will be there, been looking forward to this all summer  :cheers

Dude you had me at Hooters waitresses and corn-hole in the same paragraph... I will be there, been looking forward to this all summer  :cheers

Well make sure to stick around at halftime... we are going to get a bunch of Hooters waitresses around our large Rocky cutout... we can squeeze you and a few other Hernando Bulls into the pic  ;)

Archived