• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

I liked one comment during deliberation for the final 11, where one coach was quoted saying "he could be Cam Newton the second he steps on the field his freshman year" (or something along those lines). I'm going to go ahead and assume he was talking about woulard. :D :D

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

wow shane morris is overrated

Thank you!!!! OMG ! What are Michigan fans looking at?

I don't know what they're looking at but they'll be in for a rude awakening if they're counting on him to take over after denard robinson. The kid only relies on his strong arm against slow hs defenses, never goes through his progressions, shoddy accuracy when he's not bulleting the ball, not too mention big headed syndrome. But hey I'm no expert.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

wow shane morris is overrated

Thank you!!!! OMG ! What are Michigan fans looking at?

I don't know what they're looking at but they'll be in for a rude awakening if they're counting on him to take over after denard robinson. The kid only relies on his strong arm against slow hs defenses, never goes through his progressions, shoddy accuracy when he's not bulleting the ball, not too mention big headed syndrome. But hey I'm no expert.

sound like one to me

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957

I only finally just saw the second part of the ESPN series. I got chills during the part where Jordan Palmer said that Asiantii could be the next Cam Newton right away starting as a freshman in college, and then Trent Dilfer said "That's our MVP".

Again congratulations to Mr. Woulard and especially his son, and I'm also very sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you guys the best.

AW get's his 4th star on Rivals and moves into Top 100(no 87). Finally.

http://usf.rivals.co...asp?CID=1398595

Of course Shane Morris got 5 stars and moved to no 17, smh

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

AW get's his 4th star on Rivals and moves into Top 100(no 87). Finally.

http://usf.rivals.co...asp?CID=1398595

Figured he would, once they upgraded their QB rankings. Well deserved.

...As for Woulard, he made the move from three stars to the Rivals100.

"The biggest surprise and the most exceptional quarterback at the Elite 11 was Woulard, who sat out the first day because of a groin injury, and honestly, we didn't expect much from him after that," said Rivals.com West analyst Adam Gorney. "We were totally shocked when we saw him in drills, zipping the ball all over the field and making dynamite throws in pretty much every setting. After watching the Elite 11 for a few days, the quarterbacks all start to look similar because they're all talented and make good reads, but Woulard stood out among the group. He has great size, tremendous arm strength and really made a name for himself at that event."

247 Bumps him as well. Strange coincidence

#USF commit Asiantii Woulard up from No. 215 to 155 in #247Composite for 2013 class http://t.co/nrhCT24H

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957

Kind of reached that awkward stage where the guys that hadn't bumped him yet were just looking stubborn...so yeah they've got to backtrack a little and act surprised and whatnot.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423

It's become pretty obvious to me that these sites are biased and try to attach themselves to the big name commits. Shane Morris was horrible absolutely horrible but gets bumped up based on his performance. Tyrone Swoops outshined Morris to the 3rd power had got reclassified as an athlete based on his performance at the elite 11. Like I said before if AW was an Alabama commit it would be a different story all together !!!

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

It's become pretty obvious to me that these sites are biased and try to attach themselves to the big name commits. Shane Morris was horrible absolutely horrible but gets bumped up based on his performance. Tyrone Swoops outshined Morris to the 3rd power had got reclassified as an athlete based on his performance at the elite 11. Like I said before if AW was an Alabama commit it would be a different story all together !!!

Remember, these pay site are in the business of selling SUBSCRIPTIONS. I'm sure that Michigan has a lot of subscribers on Rivals, so it's only"good business" for them to make him look good. Five years from now, he could end up being one of those 5 star busts. LOL