• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Re: Greatest points not scored (An Idiot Miami fan's perspective)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  71
  • Days Won:  0

We dont care about the loss to USF because our season was meaningless.

So actually no diiferent than the last decade, then ....

It is pathetic, however that USF takes such pride in beating one of Miami's worst seasons of this decade.

Hey, it's beats the alternative...

I guess it does since USF has never had a meaningful season.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, Triple B is probably the most biased moderator I've ever seen on a forum before. Keep deleting my posts and ignoring the truth. How are you even a mod? Terrible job on these boards.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

So what will your excuse be this year?

Where in my post is there an excuse?

All I said is Shannon wasn't fired because of our loss to USF.

I was referring to your statement that last years UM team was horrible under Shannon which is why you lost.

My question was will you blame the loss on Golden making the team horrible this season or will Miami fan finally start to respect the fact that USF possibly has a pretty **** good team.

We're a better team than UM in every facet of the game... there's no reason we shouldn't beat you this season... again.

So what will your excuse be this year?

Where in my post is there an excuse?

All I said is Shannon wasn't fired because of our loss to USF.

I was referring to your statement that last years UM team was horrible under Shannon which is why you lost.

My question was will you blame the loss on Golden making the team horrible this season or will Miami fan finally start to respect the fact that USF possibly has a pretty **** good team.

We're a better team than UM in every facet of the game... there's no reason we shouldn't beat you this season... again.

You can't be serious man.

Look, Miami lost to USF last year. There's no excuse. You guys won fair and square, no one ever tried to deny that. The problem Miami fans have is that USF fans have acted arrogantly by saying that they will now take over the state and are unquestionably better. This is not true. You guys did indeed won this year, but that's about it. You beat a deflated team at the end of the season.

However, this does not mean you will beat us again, it just means you guys played better than us for one year.

Now, the when you say that USF has a "pretty good team" and are better than Miami in "every facet of the game," that is just delusional man. No basis whatsoever and clearly a biased statement from a fan.

Miami is returning quite possibly one of the best offensive lines in the entire country no exaggeration. Do the research if you want.

Our RB's are extremely talented, and one is a heisman candidate for this season.

QB's we're about even. Jacory is horrible and Daniels is inconsistent.

Defensively, USF overall may be a tad better in terms of depth, but we're talented at LB and safety, just very thin on depth at CB and DL.

All in all, USF may have an edge on the DL or at CB, but to say USF is better in all facets of the game just makes you look like a blind idiot.

If you really believe that, I'll enjoy beating you the next several years until you're finally convinced otherwise.

I think our OL is underrated and I'd put our RB's up against anyone in the country. Our secondary is going to turn heads this year after what I saw in the bowl game, I think BJ will have a break out season.

Personally I think UM is still in transition and will have a sub par season.

We'll see what happens in the game.

• Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Also, Triple B is probably the most biased moderator I've ever seen on a forum before. Keep deleting my posts and ignoring the truth.

None of your posts have been deleted, assclown  ..... yet ... and obviously you have no ******* clue what the definition of "truth" is.

How are you even a mod?

Slept with the boss ...

Terrible job on these boards.

Thanks ... that's music to my ears coming from you.

Look, if you want to keep playing the part of Miami troll, I'd suggest you confine it to this particular board ...

He thinks you're bad??? He's gonna love me....  ;D

Archived