• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Re: Greatest points not scored (An Idiot Miami fan's perspective)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,267
  • Days Won:  10

It kills Miami fans that they lost to us.  I love it. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  276
  • Days Won:  0

It kills Miami fans that they lost to us.   I love it. 

No, it actually doesn't.  It just puts USF 1 win behind East Carolina, who beat us twice.

Thank you for the assist in the ongoing process that resulted in Shannon being fired and Golden being hired.  22 verbals also thank you.

• Content Count:  21,267
  • Days Won:  10

No, it actually doesn't.  It just puts USF 1 win behind East Carolina, who beat us twice.

Thank you for the assist in the ongoing process that resulted in Shannon being fired and Golden being hired.  22 verbals also thank you.

The great Miami lost twice to East Carolina, a Non BCS program.  Really, I did not think that was possible.  Oh Golden was good at Temple does not mean he will return you to glory days of National Championship. 

• Content Count:  276

The great Miami lost twice to East Carolina, a Non BCS program.  Really, I did not think that was possible.  Oh Golden was good at Temple does not mean he will return you to glory days of National Championship. 

Yes, we lost to East Carolina in 1996 AND 1999.  So why do you think that a USF loss bothers us?  We know we were terrible last year under Shannon.

As for whether Golden will return us to our glory days, that history has yet to be written.  All we really care about right now is that he is DOING THINGS DIFFERENTLY from Randy Shannon.  We shall soon see if Golden's methods are working.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Yes, we lost to East Carolina in 1996 AND 1999.  So why do you think that a USF loss bothers us?  We know we were terrible last year under Shannon.

As for whether Golden will return us to our glory days, that history has yet to be written.  All we really care about right now is that he is DOING THINGS DIFFERENTLY from Randy Shannon.  We shall soon see if Golden's methods are working.

Does Golden get fired four hours after USF beat Miami this year?  Or do fans galvanize their hatred for Shannon and ignore the fact that the USF program is in a better position them Miami?

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

There is a big difference between the Purple Pirates and USF... also Miami is not in a recruiting battle with ECU...

• Content Count:  71

Does Golden get fired four hours after USF beat Miami this year?  Or do fans galvanize their hatred for Shannon and ignore the fact that the USF program is in a better position them Miami?

All USF fans are the same. Delusional and arrogant.

USF fans seem to think that Shannon was fired solely because of the loss to USF.

Let me clarify.

Shannon being fired has absolutely nothing to do with the loss to USF. Nothing.

Kirby Hocutt our AD said that the decision had been made with the board of trustees well earlier in the season, months before, and that they were simply waiting for the season to end to fire him.

Thus, it makes sense that because USF was our last regular game of the season, he was fired after, regardless of whether we beat or lost to USF. It was not because we were shocked that such a lowbie program such as USF beat us. That is irrelevant

We dont care about the loss to USF because our season was meaningless. It is pathetic, however that USF takes such pride in beating one of Miami's worst seasons of this decade.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

So what will your excuse be this year?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

We dont care about the loss to USF because our season was meaningless.

So actually no diiferent than the last decade, then ....

It is pathetic, however that USF takes such pride in beating one of Miami's worst seasons of this decade.

Hey, it's beats the alternative...

• Content Count:  71

So what will your excuse be this year?

Where in my post is there an excuse?

All I said is Shannon wasn't fired because of our loss to USF.

Archived