• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kelvin Rainey, TE, Yulee HS, Yulee, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

We made Kelvins Top5 along w/ AL, FSU, UF  and USCe(all have offered save AL). Pretty amazing considering his offer sheet which also includes LSU, UM and USCw. Good news considering we need a strong recruit at TE. This video isn't the usual highlight film, but I thought everyone would want to see it. He even mentions us in the film.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/usf/football/recruiting/player-Kelvin-Rainey-111375

• Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

Alabama did offer him.. but as an OLB.

It's probably looking something like this for Rainey right now even though he has changed it up often.

South Carolina by a bit..

FSU

Miami

Georgia Tech

Bama

USF has no shot at Rainey, Taylor or Harlow.

We neeeeed Sean Price though. He is my favorite too. Orlando David from Chaminade is another..

Alabama did offer him.. but as an OLB.

It's probably looking something like this for Rainey right now even though he has changed it up often.

South Carolina by a bit..

FSU

Miami

Georgia Tech

Bama

USF has no shot at Rainey, Taylor or Harlow.

We neeeeed Sean Price though. He is my favorite too. Orlando David from Chaminade is another..

in his own words" South Carolina, Florida, FSU, USF....."  at 4:41 of youtube video.

That video is 2 months old and he is simply naming schools that were contacting him. That is why they show alllll the envelopes.

That video is 2 months old and he is simply naming schools that were contacting him. That is why they show alllll the envelopes.

As opposed to the sources stated for your response?

I don't understand your point. He wasn't naming top schools in that 2 month old video... period.

I just didn't like seeing invalid information floating around over here getting people's hopes up so I wanted to help you out.

My response was just an educated guess accumulated from reading much more recent content from rivals and scout.

Therefore I cannot cite specific quotes or articles. Sorry.

I don't understand your point. He wasn't naming top schools in that 2 month old video... period.

I just didn't like seeing invalid information floating around over here getting people's hopes up so I wanted to help you out.

My response was just an educated guess accumulated from reading much more recent content from rivals and scout.

That's the problem with not naming sources. Up until a couple of weeks ago Rivals had us with 3 commits from prior years and other schools. One of those commits was from 2003 for christsakes. Scout can be equally uninformed and innaccurate but I don't usually even look there because the information is so limited. All that being said, the standing rule here is that you source and give attribution and links for information when you post. I was well informed of this when I began posting here and

That's the problem with not naming sources. Up until a couple of weeks ago Rivals had us with 3 commits from prior years and other schools. One of those commits was from 2003 for christsakes. Scout can be equally uninformed and innaccurate but I don't usually even look there because the information is so limited. All that being said, the standing rule here is that you source and give attribution and links for information when you post. I was well informed of this when I began posting here and

Edited copy.

That's the problem with not naming sources. Up until a couple of weeks ago Rivals had us with 3 commits from prior years and other schools. One of those commits was from 2003 for christsakes. Scout can be equally uninformed and innaccurate but I don't usually even look there because the information is so limited. All that being said, the standing rule here is that you source and give attribution and links for information when you post. I was well informed of this when I began posting here and you might want to adhere to it as well. You are allowed to have your own interpretation of what he said, I'll let them judge for themselves, nothing I said was "invalid". Not trying to get anyone's hopes up just stating a resourced and attributed quote and not an "educated guess

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Looks like South Carolina is the front-runner for Rainey as of now, according to rivals.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/georgiatech/football/recruiting/player-Kelvin-Rainey-111375

Archived