• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bull Backers question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

How does the tailgating work at the Bull Backers lot?  If I join for both my wife and I ($40), then I pay $5/car each game at the entrance?  How do they know I am a member?

I am interested in joining, but I have gotten no response from the "Contact Us" link on the website.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

The Bull Backers Intelligence and Security Office definitely KNOWS who is and is not a member, and reports to 'Fearless Leader' on a weekly basis. :-*

$40 membership does not include parking. The parking pass is a separate purchase, and the hang-tag identifies your vehicle, thus allowing you

access to the lot at the 'members' rate. If you don't purchase one, you pay the going rate - which may or may not be to your benefit if you don't plan on going to every game.

The club used to, I don't know about going forward, purchase/host the tailgate for each game. You could pay for that or BYO, with one free tailgate per year for members. 

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the info! 

Do I just join right on the Bull Backers web site?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

Yep. Should be able to do everything right there, and you'll hear back from one of the office holders shortly thereafter.

I haven't looked, but there may be some site tweaking from season to season as far as purchases go.

Archived