• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NEW fields

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

IF WE COULD SEE OUR WAY TO AN INDOOR FIELD HOUSE THAT WOULD BE THE TOPPER.i THINK REALLY BIG THINGS ARE ON THERE WAY FOR USF.

you might not want to say that too loud around here-- people make fun of UCF for having an indoor field house

No, we made fun of UCF fans when they came over here talking like the indoor field house was some sort of Holy Grail .... It's a nice luxury, not a necessity.

I think in the state of Florida it's a necessity. FSU's building one soon. Wouldn't be surprised if UF was working on one as well.

hardly a necessity

how many nc by schools without indoor facilities

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

I think it is a plus to practice in "real time weather".  When you practice indoors, you lose how the affect of weather can effect the game.  Unless everyone in our conference plays the season in a dome or indoors, I think it is a benefit to get out in the elements and practice in "real time weather".

+1

+2

Archived