• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Green & Gold Bowl...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  639
  • Days Won:  0

moving your spring game on campus? are they playing at the soccer stadium? and I would tailgate on grass somewhere if they let you, much nicer. good luck on the turnout and looking forward to lurking on the reignited OCS debate after this spring 'gameday'  ;)

• Content Count:  1,079

moving your spring game on campus? are they playing at the soccer stadium? and I would tailgate on grass somewhere if they let you, much nicer. good luck on the turnout and looking forward to lurking on the reignited OCS debate after this spring 'gameday'  ;)

Spring Game is still at RayJay this is just a scrimmage open to the public that they renamed the Green and Gold Bowl.

• Content Count:  809

related and yet somewhat unrelated.....

I was in a room of the Athletic building the other day, and on the ground in this room was a map of the campus and it was covered in monopoly houses (you know, the little red hotels and green houses from the board game).

Either someone was playing a makeshift game of USFopoly, or something else is in the works.

Also saw plans for a USF Golf team facility that was supposed to be done in 2010.

• Content Count:  4,642

OMGOCSWTFBBQLOLZ!!!

Archived