• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jamie Gilmore RB North Marion HS Citra, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

According to Rivals, his top 3 are Duke, South Florida and Utah. Looks good for us.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Update on Jamie, looks like TN is trying to get into the mix. If you are watching Jamie, I promise USF will be far enough away from home. Sometimes its great to be close enough to get some home cooking and get the laundry caught up. :vikinghorns

Gilmore eyeing three

Citra (Fla.) North Marion running back Jamie Gilmore is going to continue to take his recruitment into the season.

Unlike committed teammates Sean Price (South Florida) and Latroy Pittman (Florida), Gilmore is still on the search for the right school and until then he is going to focus on playing hard like he did in Wednesday night's jamboree against Apopka (Fla.) and Buchholz (Gainesville, Fla.).

"We actually had a couple of games on Wednesday with two quarters against Apopka and two against Buchholz," Gilmore said. "I thought I played well and I'm ready for starting the real season this week.

"I was telling one of my teammates leading up to the games that everything seemed calm, but the minute the game started everyone got their feeling back. It was exciting."

This week Gilmore will have another test facing defending state champion Trinity Catholic (Ocala, Fla.), a game that has major interest around Marion County.

"That's a big game, really the two powers in the county," Gilmore said. "A game like this is where all eyes are going to be on you, and it's time to show everyone what I can do and it's not all hype."

Gilmore is currently focused on three schools: South Florida, Duke and Utah. He has already committed to take a couple of official visits.

"I'm definitely going to take officials to Duke and Utah," Gilmore said. "I will take a few unofficial visits to USF because they are real close."

He is also hearing from another major program.

"Tennessee, I've heard from them a lot, they haven't offered but they want to see a couple of games this season and evaluate from there," Gilmore said

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/football/story/_/id/6906983/amari-cooper-holds-committing

Archived