• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cool Play of the Game??????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446
  • Days Won:  0

Did I miss something on that?  I thought CGM was one of our sponsors.

Not sure why the play where Marquette took their first lead of the game was declared the CGM Cool Play of The Game....

Hello!

Bulls sponsor!

Might want to make it a USF play?

If I owned CGM - I'd be some kind of pissed.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  69

The CGM Coolest Play of the Game was Marlon Bryant's layup (on Brian Swift's career high 10th assist) that gave USF their final lead of the game, 64-63 with :27 left. Go back and listen on gousfbulls.com.

If you don't know what you are talking about, don't post. This university doesn't have a ton of solid supporters, so stop trying to drive off one of the best - CGM Services.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

The CGM Coolest Play of the Game was Marlon Bryant's layup (on Brian Swift's career high 10th assist) that gave USF their final lead of the game, 64-63 with :27 left. Go back and listen on gousfbulls.com.

If you don't know what you are talking about, don't post. This university doesn't have a ton of solid supporters, so stop trying to drive off one of the best - CGM Services.

I didn't really notice but could there have been a different play of the game for tv, if they have one?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

what a mean first post

and if astro and bullkigerent are correct  it is also wrong

while sponsor is ours that cool play of the game should go to the team with the coolest play

we need to win and than we will get the spoils

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446

Yes, apparently they had a different play on radio and tv.

Thanks for the kindness, though USFCUSA05.  Welcome to our board.

By the way, since we're accusing people of not knowing what they're talking about, you may want do a little research on your posting name - it's not going to make a whole lot of sense in a few months.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Yes, apparently they had a different play on radio and tv.

Thanks for the kindness, though USFCUSA05.  Welcome to our board.

By the way, since we're accusing people of not knowing what they're talking about, you may want do a little research on your posting name - it's not going to make a whole lot of sense in a few months.

I doubt he's really a Bulls fan with a name that stupid ........ unless BullOnly has branched out.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,450
  • Days Won:  43

The telecast was a C-USA telecast which is why Al Keck was being unbiased towards USF. It is good to see that CGM services has become a sponsor for C-USA. Hopefully, CGM services will become a sponsor for the BIG EAST next season.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

At one point they did show Marquette witht he Coolest Play of the Game and I about vomitted.  I think there was about 5 minutes to go in the game.

For those that don't know, CGM Services has supported USF since the 70's.  The owner is a very loyal USF fan, travels to a ton of away games, sits on numerous boards and committee's and donates a ton of time and money.

Believe me, he wouldn't be in support of Al Keck giving the Coolest Play of the Game to Marquette.

It think someone needs to get with Keck and tell him it's the "Bull's Coolest Play of the Game".

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,450
  • Days Won:  43

Omni,

You have to look at it as a C-USA telecast. If you watch that game again you will see that C-USA was displayed by the score which means that Al Keck was working for C-USA. You can tell the way Al Keck called the game that he had to be none biased towards USF. I didnt get offended at all because I knew it was not just a USF telecast, but  a C-USA telecast that featured two C-USA teams.