• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BULLSPEN BOWL PARTY

Where would you like to have the party  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Agreed Mama, but USF fans could also get off their duff, purchase tickets through USF and make their own low cost travel package.  That's what I did in less than 30 minutes online one afternoon.  The process involved this:

1. Order bowl game ticket through goUSFbulls.com

2. Arrange for service of automobile.

3. Get hotel reservations online.

4. Look at places to eat and meet up

5. Get back to work so that I can pay the $385 for tickets, the $280 in gas round trip, the $400 in room charges and the $500 plus in incidental expenses - TOTAL package for 3 of us = $1,565.

I've spent that much in a year on lunches, at least.  Maybe I'll brown bag it for a year to offset the costs.  If you're a football fan and are a loyalist to your alma mater....you WILL find a way.  If your a bandwagoner loudmouth who likes to read his own tripe online.........you'll ***** and complain like an adolescent in full teen angst (students excepted from this description).  So the question is...........who are YOU................loyalist or loudmouth?

:popcorn

I think you're sitting behind me felllow brown-bagger.  I'm 346 row 2 seats 16-18

Yeah... and Mama is more than likely sitting infront of you... why were you calling her out?

We have the $95.00 club seats, Section 348, Row 9, Seats 11 & 12.

Wow, again read my post "Agreed Mama".  The "YOU" referred to isn't you Mama, it's the general YOU about persons on the board who are not going.  Man, some of you really take everything fricking personal.  The last time this happened, CubanBull put me on ignore because I referred to a "YOU" and he swore I was talking about him directly, however, everything mentioned was directed at the larger YOU of the board (you can't refer to each individual ............ it takes to **** long).  Please practice some reading comprehension folks.

Unless they say my name, they are not talking to or about me. Unless you quote my post  :P

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what it's worth, guys... I apologize for dropping this.  Nothing is planned at this time.

Feel free to do as you see fit and enjoy your time in Charlotte.

• Content Count:  270
  • Days Won:  0

The street party ends at 6 on the 30th. Something after nearby would be nice...

Excellent idea...everybody will already be on the square, might as well find a place right there and continue.

• Content Count:  33
  • Days Won:  0

Just to give you guys a heads up on new years eve night....myself and the gf are going to take a free bus to and from the Rusty Rudder. They are having a yacht cruise and party for only 25 bucks a ticket. Seems to be a pretty safe and fun place to ring in the new year! You can book your tickets with Jennifer (704) 451-7433 and the email is raginuptown@gmail.com! Hope to see you guys there :)

Archived