• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Basketball Day

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

Guys (and girls), I posted this on the bullbackers forum but wanted to throw out to the rest of you.  The BBers are organizing a "Bullbacker Basketball Day" on Feb. 5th.  Here is the content of my post:

I am hoping this might be enough notice to plan this.  What if we set aside Feb 5th as "Bullbacker Basketball Day".  We attend the women's game at 1 PM, then set up our tailgate for the men's game that night.  The women play ECU and the men play Tulane.  This is called planning.  Don't think about what might be going on that day.  If the day is free now, keep it free and let's do this.  

Start replies now.  

We were hoping to get some other bulls fans to join us and show off the organization.  We are always looking for new members to help carry us forward and bring new ideas to the table.  

So come out and join us for the day even if you don't want to join the org.  Go Bulls!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the thread is getting read, but no replies.  I guess no one wants to commit to going to a game and hanging out with other bulls fans.   Even if you can't make it all day at least come hang out for the t'gate and the men's game.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I think it will be a blast... can't wait!

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

If you guys need help making sure you aren't bothered by anyone in between games with your tailgate, just let me know what you hope to do so that I can handle.  I think this is a great idea and will plan on joining you out there.  Keep coming up with these great initiatives.  Go Bulls!

Eric

I was hoping you would read this Eric.  I was also thinking about getting Capogna's dugout to see if they want to help us with food since they joined the bullbackers.  I just want to make sure there are no rules or regs as far as grills, coolers, what not in the parking lot.  I guess I could call the sun dome and ask but maybe somebody here knows.  

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

That's where I'll help you.  Let me get back to you on the exact rules and regulations for that day.  We can probably do just about anything within reason as long as we let the authorities know up front what we plan to do.  I'll get back to you as soon as I can on this.  Go Bulls!

Eric

That's where I'll help you.  Let me get back to you on the exact rules and regulations for that day.  We can probably do just about anything within reason as long as we let the authorities know up front what we plan to do.  I'll get back to you as soon as I can on this.  Go Bulls!

Eric

Thanks.  I await your response.  I already am pretty sure we will have to drink out of plastic cups on campus.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,086
  • Days Won:  469

If you guys need help making sure you aren't bothered by anyone in between games with your tailgate, just let me know what you hope to do so that I can handle.  I think this is a great idea and will plan on joining you out there.  Keep coming up with these great initiatives.  Go Bulls!

Eric

How can a real Bulls fans not get off their rear and join the BullBackers for this function?  Why can't everyone decide today do something new to support the Bulls?

We all talk about traditon and what we want.  Why not be a part of determining what that might be? The BullBackers are a great way to join a network of other passionate Bulls fans.

And when Eric goes out of his way to ensure their plan is successful, you owe your attendance to the function - build the tradition.  Support the Bulls.

<Just in case you are wondering MarkeyMark, I'll be adding a cheerleader smiley icon soon>