• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BBall snipe signs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

I was on campus today and there were bunch of the little snipe signs around saying 'basketball tonight' and stuff like that

I snapped a pic will try to load later.  I know a lot on here ***** that the school doesn't promote it, thats a good start

• Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

I was on campus today and there were bunch of the little snipe signs around saying 'basketball tonight' and stuff like that

I snapped a pic will try to load later.  I know a lot on here ***** that the school doesn't promote it, thats a good start

They been around...and if you're lucky you can find one or two that has been anagrammed (not me i'm an engineer, not a english major).

• Content Count:  3,616

always on walkway from sun dome parking lot to business building but people don't give it much notice

• Content Count:  2,478

They've been a lot better of late. I would like to give props to the AD for finally doing this. I've been one of the biggest whiners about the lack of it. But I'm glad to see that they have stepped it up.

Next, need to do big giveaways so the Band doesn't outnumber the student section every **** game

They've been a lot better of late. I would like to give props to the AD for finally doing this. I've been one of the biggest whiners about the lack of it. But I'm glad to see that they have stepped it up.

Next, need to do big giveaways so the Band doesn't outnumber the student section every **** game

feel same away. i've started complaining about lack of fans lately especially

I'll be at every home game this season unless something comes up. I know that's a bit extreme. But The student section has been a JOKE. I'm not trying to rant or flame this season. Just with the addition of Juniper Poplar, and the requirement for new students to live on campus, there really isn't an excuse not to have a good sized student section.

only home games i'll miss are ones i can't go to. flying to texas tonight for thanksgiving and will miss game tonight, wish I could go to South Padre but 6 hour drive. if i can change my flight back to tampa to monday i might go

I'll be at every home game this season unless something comes up. I know that's a bit extreme. But The student section has been a JOKE. I'm not trying to rant or flame this season. Just with the addition of Juniper Poplar, and the requirement for new students to live on campus, there really isn't an excuse not to have a good sized student section.

only home games i'll miss are ones i can't go to. flying to texas tonight for thanksgiving and will miss game tonight, wish I could go to South Padre but 6 hour drive. if i can change my flight back to tampa to monday i might go

I'm definitely not trying to say that there should be a few thousand students every game, but come on.......

• Content Count:  2,558

how much r the tix

how much r the tix

Pretty cheap, I think the lowest are $10?......But you can pretty much move where ever once you get in

Archived