• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Miami at Sunlife Stadium

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

The place is 1/4 full if that. I think we had a better turnout vs. Rutgers. What a bunch of front running fans.

Also like to add that it resembles a Marlins game minus the infield dirt.

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I hate attendance threads, regardless of whether it is about USF or some other team.  They are so tired.

Its simple, every game is on tv in the first place and we are now operating in the worst economy in my lifetime (37 y/o). . . . . . . . . do people expect 50K miami fans to drop 35 for a ticket, 10 to park and 15 for food in the stadium. . . . . . that amount pays for 4 months of the sports tier on cable. . . . . .which allows me to pretty much see EVERY game from the confines of my living room.

Besides.  Football is 10x better on tv than in person.

I hate attendance threads, regardless of whether it is about USF or some other team.  They are so tired.

Its simple, every game is on tv in the first place and we are now operating in the worst economy in my lifetime (37 y/o). . . . . . . . . do people expect 50K miami fans to drop 35 for a ticket, 10 to park and 15 for food in the stadium. . . . . . that amount pays for 4 months of the sports tier on cable. . . . . .which allows me to pretty much see EVERY game from the confines of my living room.

Besides.  Football is 10x better on tv than in person.

I hear ya, but its Miami, they have tradition, a huge fan base and its a beautiful day outside. They are a big time college football program and they should consistently fill up their stadium, no excuses. By the way, its atleast $20 to park at sunlife stadium last time I checked (or atleast it was for Dolphins games).

• Content Count:  1,741
  • Days Won:  0

That loss to Virginia stopped a lot of fans from going.  If you do not win, what else can we do today?

Is Shannon on the warm seat?

• Content Count:  1,741

By the way did you see the CARDS beat a good CUSE team at home?  Charlie may have the right formula, play hard and smart.

• Content Count:  521

Miami has never had great attendance.  Moving to Joe Robbie makes it even worse.

Archived