• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Parking Sux

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

There are two Nazi parking officials that I really trully believe that they ...

A. Are having a contest to see who writes the most tickets, hence the staying late. (I have seen these two arsk holays on many numerous occasions still at it at 9 pm.)

B. On a monsterous power trip

C. Hate students because of their lack of education. ( I mean really... a parking attendant???)

D. Are just plain _______________  (Your choice to fill in the blank.)

These nazi tactics are definitely giving USF a bad rep.  But as you know... it's all about da Mo-ney!

Its also bad management by USF... every game day the Parking Dept. should tell their goons to not give tickets in this area between x and y time... the funny part is USF wonders why it does not get more people coming on campus to attend basketball, soccer, and baseball games... for being a University they lack common sense on these basic issues that many other colleges have already figured out.

• Content Count:  384
  • Days Won:  0

That does stink

• Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

SO... onward to tailgating parking @ RAY JAY, all posted info says 5hrs before kickoff on afternoon and evening games, so that would have been 2p last wednesday.  We didnt get in till like almost 3, they told us that USF changed the time, also TSA said they was open but didnt have the tickets yet.  but if USF did change the time, they should have at least sent an email out to the student body(at least as part of the email that tells you about gameday promos, or even in the "print you're ticket" reminder.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

SO... onward to tailgating parking @ RAY JAY, all posted info says 5hrs before kickoff on afternoon and evening games, so that would have been 2p last wednesday.  We didnt get in till like almost 3, they told us that USF changed the time, also TSA said they was open but didnt have the tickets yet.  but if USF did change the time, they should have at least sent an email out to the student body(at least as part of the email that tells you about gameday promos, or even in the "print you're ticket" reminder.

I think the TSA dropped the ball on that one... USF would had sent out a e-mail reminder if they had cut back on the time. The website clearly states 4 hours for Nooners, all else is 5 hours.

Hopefully they get their crap together in time for Pitt.

Archived