• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big Center commits

Vega

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

:D  I love in that article about him coming back from his knee injury the author says, USF coaches will 'rip the fruit that they have sowed.'  No, the ripping will occur on the main board of this web site once he hits the court in green and gold.  ::) ;D

Normal

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

:D  I love in that article about him coming back from his knee injury the author says, USF coaches will 'rip the fruit that they have sowed.'  No, the ripping will occur on the main board of this web site once he hits the court in green and gold.   ::) ;D

Normal

Well as projects go I like him a lot more then Andre Jackson. My gosh that guy is Fat and can't run the court once without asking to be removed from the game. Hell most of the time he doesn't attempt to run at all. No wonder in his two years of JC ball he's been hurt. On the defensive end he makes Jerrid Famous look like Dwight Howard. Jackson appears at times to winded to even raise his arms in defense of a shot.

I never seen a player need so much work just to take the court at a high major school. What the hell was Heath thinking bringing in a JC with just two yrs to play, probably needing that amount time just to get in shape. Of course that depends on how discipline he is and right now I have my doubts until he shows at Lee first.

He does show the dedication of putting in the work in the weight/training room unlike Andre "Fast Foods" Jackson. w

Guest AstroBull

He does show the dedication of putting in the work in the weight/training room unlike Andre "Fast Foods" Jackson.

Do you think Jackson even makes it on campus?

He does show the dedication of putting in the work in the weight/training room unlike Andre "Fast Foods" Jackson.

Do you think Jackson even makes it on campus?

I honestly don't know Astro. I don't know if he will have the necessary credits to transfer to USF and I don't know if Gus will declare for the NBA after the season. I think if he doesn't then there is no need to even bring Jackson in if he can't get in shape to play right away. Being a JC player with just 2 yrs left, USF signed him with intend to play right away, and looking at him today I can't see how that is possible.

Heath needs 1 or 2 scholarships for the spring if the plan is to still sign a backcourt and wing player.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,704
  • Days Won:  424

He does show the dedication of putting in the work in the weight/training room unlike Andre "Fast Foods" Jackson. w

Do you have any links to current pics or articles about Jackson still being fat? Articles from October, if I remember correctly, had him dropping a good amount of weight ...

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Do you have any links to current pics or articles about Jackson still being fat? Articles from October, if I remember correctly, had him dropping a good amount of weight ...

Shortly thereafter, he suffered a foot injury which kept him from playing for about 2 months and he regained the weight. The other night he had a lifetime best performance of scoring 33 points on the road against Blinn for their first win in conference. His coach said in the post game broadcast that he thought they would need to give him CPR. LOL

Go to 01:29 near the end of the tape to listen.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11981575

Go click on the video link Mama Bull posted. Listen to the announcers quote the HC at Lee about Jackson being over 300lbs and watch the latest games he has played in. At times I worried about the guy having a heart attack or just passing out from exhaustion. On a scale of 1-10 with hustle I give him a 0. I actually stop watching as it was to hard to bare. The guy has major physical and mental work to do if he wants to play D-1 ball never mind in the tough Big East Conference. So far he is the opposite of Ron Anderson who himself had a weight issue.

Archived