• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Losing season or will we rally?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

A bad Florida is still better than most BE teams. We don't know how good Cuse is going to be. WVU in Morgantown, Thursday night. Other than WVU, there aren't any world beaters in the BE this season. Football is fluid game, things can "click" in a player's head, and then they "get "it". I'm not giving up on this season, and I'm certainly not going to miss any games that I can physically attend.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

A bad Florida is still better than most BE teams. We don't know how good Cuse is going to be. WVU in Morgantown, Thursday night. Other than WVU, there aren't any world beaters in the BE this season. Football is fluid game, things can "click" in a player's head, and then they "get "it". I'm not giving up on this season, and I'm certainly not going to miss any games that I can physically attend.

Don't get my negativity wrong... I'm going to every game, gonna stay until the end, and plan on screaming my face blue, but I doubt we seriously win any more games if changes are not made.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we might win one more game by shear luck

• Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

I talk to several of the players on the team often and I believe that once everyone buys into Skip's offensive system, things will improve.  The pro set is not something easy to grasp especially with the personnel that we have.  I think we are better than most think and I think we can rally. 

Archived