• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bullbackers Basketball game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Who's (as in members) interested in making Saturday at 1pm (UAB) game?  It's the first home conference game.  Discussion &/or a head count can continue on the member board on the BB game thread.  Thought I'd put this here so everybody would see it & check the member board out since I am not a daily checker of the BBC member board.  Tickets for the game are $15.  Heard a advertisement on 620am this morning.  Pregame tailgate or meet for early lunch & spirits around 11 at the sports bar at the corner of 56 & Fowler.  Don't remember the name.  Club members went there after the facility tour.  I liked thier wings.  Good stuff.  8)  BTW any non BBCr's would always be welcome as long as you are a Bull fan.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

Cant make that one but im hoping to make the one on 1/22 vs Houston. So if you do this again for that game im in.