• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Syracuse, South Florida face reality check

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Their schedule has been easier than ours.  And that is saying a whole lot considering we've had a very easy one.  Delone Carter may be a handful, but our run defense has been stifling.  Syracuse has scored more points each year against us, steadily.  So if that pattern holds up, we're going to have to put points on the board.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

if Bulls overlook 'cuse, they'll go to WV 0-1 in BE

It really is hard to overestimate the importance of this game.  First BE game in a year when all teams appear vulnerable.  Precursor to two tough weekday games on the road.  Homecoming, BE game of the week and first chance to have good crowd and large television audience see this year's version of the Bulls.  Getting some important injured players back in the mix.  This could really set the tone for where we are headed.  I would hope and think the troops will be focused for this one.

Perhaps, someone can remind them when we lost to Army (C-USA team) at homecoming, the year after having shut them out on the road, and ended up with a 4-7 record. That might get their attention.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

bulls will kill them

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I actually feel we will see more of what to expect from our new bulls the next two weeks; I can't help but think we have just been sharpening the knife for the kill...minus the QB learning curve

Archived