• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official TBP In Game Thread Bulls vs. Gators

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  554
  • Days Won:  0

Our guys have shown alot of heart and courage. If we can compete in the swamp, we should dominate the BE.

Are you watching the same game I am?  ??? 

We should dominate the Big East, just like we should have in previous years, and just like we should be doing in this game.

I have zero concern for what we "should" do, I only care about what we ACTUALLY do, and so far that's nothing but throw away one of the biggest opportunities in this program's history

We have the talent to dominate the BE, just not the desire and focus.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These fucks really just went for it on 4th and 2? The can kiss my *** >:(

Urban Meyer is a good college coach.  He knows the system; he needs to run up the score if they have a chance of winning the MNC.

The SEC doing what they do, however if you are Florida you have real problems on offense right now. They won't see lite competition in the SEC like what they saw from USF today. Big test playing at Tenn next week for the Gators.

Talk to me after Oregon rolls UT by 40 points tonight.  Bama and SC are the only teams in the SEC that will give UF problems.

We could be Virginia Tech right now. How do you lose when you have the American flag on your helmet?!

I was in South Africa when US Soccer lost to Ghana.  It happens. 

• Content Count:  4,879

Our guys have shown alot of heart and courage. If we can compete in the swamp, we should dominate the BE.

We should dominate the Big East, just like we should have in previous years, and just like we should be doing in this game.

I have zero concern for what we "should" do, I only care about what we ACTUALLY do, and so far that's nothing but throw away one of the biggest opportunities in this program's history

What??

What??

No other team in the BE has our team speed.  As they say, speed is the one thing you can't coach.

• Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Ironically, the Miami game is going the same way for them as our game did against the Gators. Looked good the beginning of the game and now getting owned. The U isn't back either.

Ironically, the Miami game is going the same way for them as our game did against the Gators. Looked good the beginning of the game and now getting owned. The U isn't back either.

It's actually the exact opposite.  UM isn't using their speed to their advantage, where as we weren't using our power running game.  UF would roll OSU much the way they did USF.

• Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

It's actually the exact opposite.  UM isn't using their speed to their advantage, where as we weren't using our power running game.  UF would roll OSU much the way they did USF.

I mean momentum wise. Miami was outplayed in the second half after looking good the beginning of the game. And I doubt Miami would have been as classy at the end of the game, kneeling to run the clock out while in the Red Zone.

Archived