• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF v UF Ticket Policy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

The one thing that is kinda interesting for me about these tickets is that Section 44 is right next to the UF student section. This should be a fun game  >:D

And not all of their students get tickets.  It is a lottery and they have to wait in line.  And I believe they have to pay for them (talking home games here).  Our 12k student tickets (for free no less) is one of the largest in all of the BCS.

The are in a different place, developmentally, than we are.  They built up over decades to get to where they are.  Lets hope we can be part of that some day in our own right.

to be fair, their students don't pay an athletic fee. ours do and it costs them like $10 per credit hour whether or not they attend sporting events. the tickets are definitely not "free".

UF students do pay an activity and athletic fee. It covers free admission to all sports but football.

That was my understanding as well.  In addition to the fee, they have to buy football tix.  I thought Mens BB was also the same way. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  259
  • Days Won:  0

I am lucky. I am more upset with UF sticking their visitors in an area of the endzone where they can touch the clouds rather than see the plays.

The stadium is not that big.  I had season tickets at the top of a section behind the endzone where the Gators run out.  The seats are fine.  You can actually see everything really well.

There really isn't a bad seat in the stadium.  Plus it's going to be hot as f-ing helll out there.  You'll have a good time no matter where you sit.

• Content Count:  130

The one thing that is kinda interesting for me about these tickets is that Section 44 is right next to the UF student section. This should be a fun game  >:D

And not all of their students get tickets.  It is a lottery and they have to wait in line.  And I believe they have to pay for them (talking home games here).  Our 12k student tickets (for free no less) is one of the largest in all of the BCS.

The are in a different place, developmentally, than we are.  They built up over decades to get to where they are.  Lets hope we can be part of that some day in our own right.

to be fair, their students don't pay an athletic fee. ours do and it costs them like $10 per credit hour whether or not they attend sporting events. the tickets are definitely not "free".

UF students do pay an activity and athletic fee. It covers free admission to all sports but football.

That was my understanding as well.  In addition to the fee, they have to buy football tix.  I thought Mens BB was also the same way. 

No. It used to be that way for BB too, but they changed policies when Donovan arrived in the mid 90s.

Tix are now "free" for students but seating is based a priority system in place where students must attend a certain number of games to get admission to the bigger games. Students pre-register for each game. Those that don't must wait until everyone else is let in and then it will be based on how many seats are left.

• Content Count:  24

I just got my ticket today. I have 800 loyalty pts and the other two people i'm with have about 100. I got a 300 section since i am with them. The guy even said there are still sect 44 seats available. Im sure there were 3 seats in a row still left in sect 44.

In no way was this first come first serve.

Archived