• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF v UF Ticket Policy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  36
  • Days Won:  0

The way USF ticket office handled the transition for students to receive tickets to the UF game is a joke. USF announced to those who received a ticket to show up with who you want to sit with. This is not true. When you get to the box office, your loyalty points decide where you sit. Lower bowl vs sky high sun seats. If we have to be together to receive the tickets, they should be on a first come first serve basis, otherwise, friends will not sit with friends and loyalty point leaders will sit in the lower bowl with strangers.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,499
  • Days Won:  13

How much did you pay for your tickets? Same thing happens with donors that want to sit with others. One High Donor should not be able to have his buddys jump in front of others that have more points.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,499
  • Days Won:  13

Consider yourself lucky some people are spending over $100 a ticket.

• Content Count:  36

I am lucky. I am more upset with UF sticking their visitors in an area of the endzone where they can touch the clouds rather than see the plays.

• Content Count:  2

Got my student ticket today, Sec. 44, I didn't know they separated the sections like that with the loyalty points.  I guess going to all the the sporting events on campus over the last couple years paid off.  I noticed it was only the back half of sec 44.... I was wondering if the HoT was sitting in the lower portion of the section. Anybody know?

• Content Count:  26

Im confused, our student tickets are on the completely other side of the stadium from sec 44...we are in 314... I dont really care where I sit because that is the way it goes as a student at away games, I just want to know are we totally split up?

• Content Count:  236

I am lucky. I am more upset with UF sticking their visitors in an area of the endzone where they can touch the clouds rather than see the plays.

dude you have to be joking.  when you have won multiple national championships and sell out every single home game you can put the visting fans in the parking lot if you want.  USF would do the same thing if we sold out every game bc the season ticket holders would have all the good seats. 

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I don't think I've been to a big time stadium where the away tickets aren't some of the worst in the house.

Michigan comes to mind.

• Content Count:  208

The one thing that is kinda interesting for me about these tickets is that Section 44 is right next to the UF student section. This should be a fun game  >:D

Archived