• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

On Campus watch party?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  728
  • Days Won:  0

Any word on this? There HAS to be one. Ive been trying to get a hold of my student friends and they haven't heard anything of it either, Im going to call Student Government in the morning because the Beef's can not hold the thousands of students that will be on campus had there be a victory.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Hope that if they do, it's somewhere other than the Sun Dome...

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Any word on this? There HAS to be one. Ive been trying to get a hold of my student friends and they haven't heard anything of it either, Im going to call Student Government in the morning because the Beef's can not hold the thousands of students that will be on campus had there be a victory.

This is something the school does a piss poor job at (school watch parties.)

Last year they had a "watch party" for the Rutgers debacle.  They had a projector showing the game on the side of the new Poplar dorm building.  But didn't really advertise it.  And they decided to do this outdoor party when it was about 50 degrees out.

Only about 15 people showed up.  Although it did allow me to win the drawing they had of a huge USF fleece blanket and pizza.

The year we went #2 they decided to do a watch party at the Sun Dome for, again, the Rutgers game.

It was HORRIBLE since they were showing the game at the screens on the corners of the arena (which looked horrible,) and we had to sit in the regular student seating area.

Archived