• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tim Jernigan- Bad News

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

All this boils down to is an extremely valuable opportunity for those players who want to be part of the "breakout year for USF. Their names will become part of this legend brewing in Tampa. Imagine if you were one of the players , who believed in the dream, and became part of USF's 1st National Championship.  Imagine how many pictures of players hoisting that trophy there would be. Now if I am an "Elite" prospect looking for an opportunity to shine, would I rather it be my picture holding that trophy or would I rather be the 3rd string position player at some hallowed institution?

You're delusional.

If you don't believe in this, you must be a Nole.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I'm pretty sure that that isn't an uncommon occurrence. If you know, please advise.

I think hatter read this Dude character's post the same way I did. A smart ass comment implying that people on this board were delusional because they actually thought Jernigan was coming here ... or that there was even a decent chance of him coming here. Hatter just asked him to produce evidence that anybody on here said anything remotely resembling that.

I could be mistaken, though ...

You are right on the money

Archived