• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Yet Another Preseason Breakdown (www.presnapread.com)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

http://www.presnapread.com/no-49-south-florida/

My apologies if we have this one in a thread already.  This review is pretty thorough, though it isn't up on the absolute latest developments.  For example, they talk about Love's injury but not Griffin's. 

Still, pretty darn deep as far as preseason reviews are concerned.  And thebullspen.com is linked to, so it can't be all bad.  :)

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Very in depth and they mention the pen which is a big ole +

I think personally that we are going to finish 8-4 or 7-5 and return to the St. Pete Bowl, B'Ham Bowl, or the MCC Bowl.

However I'm leaning more towards 8-4... its hard to predict what we will do since its not yet known if Skip can break the mid-season curse of October.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Very in depth and they mention the pen which is a big ole +

I think personally that we are going to finish 8-4 or 7-5 and return to the St. Pete Bowl, B'Ham Bowl, or the MCC Bowl.

However I'm leaning more towards 8-4... its hard to predict what we will do since its not yet known if Skip can break the mid-season curse of October.

8-4 with trip to MCCB for a 9th win imo. We will do good in conference this year i think.

Archived