• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

RB Prospect looking towards USF...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone have any idea who this is?  This is all it says on Rivals, doesnt list the name...

December 20, 2004

Snubbed by Bama, RB Looking Toward USF

C.T. Gallen

USFBullsEYE.com Associate Editor

Just 12 hours prior to his flight to Tuscaloosa for an official recruiting visit with the Crimson Tide, this explosive Southwest Florida running back had the trip cancelled by Alabama. Instead of regret, however, he's looking forward to his only other visit scheduled so far - to USF . . .

They also have this headline with no name...any clue who this is?

December 20, 2004

Bulls Stay in the Running for Top Prospect Dave Glaser

USFBullsEYE.com Managing Editor

He is, with little doubt, the most highly regarded player on USF's recruiting board. His collection of scholarship offers is too long to list, and at the top are traditional powers such as Miami, Florida State and Oklahoma. So what are USF's chances to sign him in February? Better than you might think . . .

There is some good news mentioned where you dont have to pay just to get the prospects name.

Add Tolley to List for Big Recruiting Weekendby Dave Glaser and C.T. Gallen

Wesley Chapel offensive lineman Danny Tolley will join a throng of top prospects on an official visit to USF in mid-January. He'll follow that up with a trip to an SEC school

A lot of big recruits coming that same weekend, hope we land at least a couple.

Also, maybe Bien can answer this, AJ Trump has committed to Miami, but still has an official visit scheduled with us, is CJL planning to bring him in for a visit and try to sway his decision or will that visit be cancelled and we end up using it for another recruit?

Guest S.  Bien
Also, maybe Bien can answer this, AJ Trump has committed to Miami, but still has an official visit scheduled with us, is CJL planning to bring him in for a visit and try to sway his decision or will that visit be cancelled and we end up using it for another recruit?

If Trump comes it will be out of respect for a certain someone.  He won't sign with USF, it would take an unbelievable turn of events.  Of course the improbably could occur and Miami gets some other higher touted OL suddenly commit, say Hardrick, and Barney, and UM's so limited in schollies maybe they take a last second pass on Trump.  Even then I see AJ going FSU.

The rest is privileged Bullseye material, but suffice it to say recruiting is going well for the Bulls.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  100

I think it is Jamelle Eugene.  All you have to do is look at the Football Database and use some common sense.

Thanks, I guess I won't be asking anymore bullseye questions on the board though, I just didnt understand they would leave something as basic as the recruits name out of the headline.  

If I knew who they were talking about it would more interested in registering to the site and reading into it.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677

alot of the kids... finish their visits after commiting to someone.. heck its a free trip for them.... besides they can make sure of that decision.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

suspence - I think part of the reason for leaving the name out is to entice you to join to see who it is.  If they gave you the name then the only people it may drive to join is people who want to know more about a particular player.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

Thanks, I guess I won't be asking anymore bullseye questions on the board though, I just didnt understand they would leave something as basic as the recruits name out of the headline.  

If I knew who they were talking about it would more interested in registering to the site and reading into it.

We certainly include name sometimes.  We mix it up a bit depending on recruit and what phase of the process they are in.  Obviously an interview with Mike Benzer doesn't need to be "Post-commit interview w/ Top Kicker" and video of Kendrick Stewart doesn't have to be "Check out Video of top Central Florida D-Lineman."  We have unearthed some new names lately so it is nice to give the subscribers some juicier information when it requires digging, networking, calling, etc.