• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seth vs Robert - by the numbers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

I think what pisses me off about all the Seth supporters is that they are quick to rip USF's current coach. I cant believe Sheriff would still even care for Seth because he sure did not care for Clyde Vaughan when he left USF. Sheriff went out and stated that he hopes Vince failed at his job at UCONN because he left USF. Now, Seth left USF in this train wreck, but a lot of so-called USF fans still support Seth?? Jeez, what makes me sick is when you go to that other USF board and find some character named SoCalBull calling for SETH to come back. Get over it. Seth would have never taken USF to the BIG DANCE!!! That is a fact. McCullum has a better chance at taking USF to the BIG DANCE because he can coach better. He does not have that gimmick offense that Huggins would always rip on. USF fans need to wake up and support the new coach.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

McCullum has taken USF nowhere. Come back and spout your pro-McCullum pablum after he's shown he can actually field a competitive team. I just hate it when people rip on Seth when the current product on the floor is a laughingstock. Wake up!

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I don't recall saying I hope Clyde fails at his job at UConn... I might have... but like Oliver North, I plead the fifth. Clyde was successful though... he was getting hookers for only $10... my roommates paid way more for hookers in Tampa.  :o

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

MM,

You wake up. How can you not see that USF is competitive this season?? What team are you watching?? Are you even watching or listening to the games or are you just reading Brett's articles?? This team was toe to toe on the road against Michigan and South Carolina. Two teams that Seth would have lost by 15 or more points if he was still the coach here. Seth's team would continue to miss free throws and play punk street ball. I guess you had your head so far up Seth's arse to even notice that. Face it, Seth had his chance in a much weaker C-USA, yet he continued to lose to weak teams like Tulane and USM. I guess you will jump on the bandwagon once McCullum starts to win. What a sport you are.

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

• Last year's team under McCullum performed worse than any of Greenberg's teams.
  • People talk about how we never went anywhere under Seth. We are not even back to where Seth had us yet, so any talk about how good we are is premature at best.

BLAH, FREAKIN', BLAH BLAH

MOVE ON! Seth is GONE!!!

NAM37

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Won't happen Nam37 as much as many of us would like it to happen.  Same thing went on when Bobby Pascaul was replaced by Greenberg.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550

It's funny how you can't talk about how great McCullum is without trashing the previous coach in the same breath...

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

It's funny how you can't talk about how great McCullum is without trashing the previous coach in the same breath...

Agreed... that is my problem with the situation as well.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501
  • Days Won:  0

I really don't think Mac will do all that great.  He is going to come in and build up the program, then we will move on with someone new and start performing.  Seth left the program in shambles to say the least.  Now Mac must fix, and the next guy will have to win.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Seth didn't leave the program in shambles. Seth's players are carrying the team this season. When Seth left, the team was over .500... that is not shambles. Shambles will be what this year is if we don't improve on last season's record. That would be a program in shambles. Not a program that was above .500 (unless you're Duke, Kansas, UNC, etc..).