• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Former commit Joyer's brother committed to UF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  247
  • Days Won:  0

Tampa Catholic's Joyer commits to Florida

Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 3:25 p.m.

Tampa Catholic senior fullback/linebacker Hunter Joyer orally committed to the University of Florida on Thursday afternoon.

Joyer committed immediately after Gators assistant coach Dan McCarney offered him, by phone, just hours after Joyer returned from an unofficial visit to Gainesville. Joyer is being recruited by UF as a fullback. He chose the Gators over offers from Stanford and Texas A&M, among others.

"It's just a great place to be. It's close to home, everything is elite status there," Joyer said. "I always kind of knew if I was offered I would take it. Now I can relax and enjoy my senior year."

I knew it was going to be a pipe dream to land him after what happened with Kamran.  Wish we would have been able to pull in both of these guys.

• Content Count:  143

Tampa Catholic's Joyer commits to Florida

Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 3:25 p.m.

Tampa Catholic senior fullback/linebacker Hunter Joyer orally committed to the University of Florida on Thursday afternoon.

Joyer committed immediately after Gators assistant coach Dan McCarney offered him, by phone, just hours after Joyer returned from an unofficial visit to Gainesville. Joyer is being recruited by UF as a fullback. He chose the Gators over offers from Stanford and Texas A&M, among others.

"It's just a great place to be. It's close to home, everything is elite status there," Joyer said. "I always kind of knew if I was offered I would take it. Now I can relax and enjoy my senior year."

I knew it was going to be a pipe dream to land him after what happened with Kamran.  Wish we would have been able to pull in both of these guys.

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

Please do not cut and paste other people's work without attribution.

http://hometeam.tampabay.com/recruiting/2010/jun/17/tampa-catholics-joyer-commits-florida/

• Content Count:  12,293

once he actually does NOT get involved in their offense he will transfer.

full back for the gators is about as good as being a kicker for usf.

• Content Count:  100

once he actually does NOT get involved in their offense he will transfer.

full back for the gators is about as good as being a kicker for usf.

Or as good as being a fullback for USF. :)

Before this coming season, anyway.

• Content Count:  247

Please do not cut and paste other people's work without attribution.

http://hometeam.tampabay.com/recruiting/2010/jun/17/tampa-catholics-joyer-commits-florida/

Sorry Greg. New at the cutting and pasting from my iPhone. Meant no slight to u your the best beat writer in Tampa.

Archived