• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Report: Tallahassee safety Chris Garye commits to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

I saw something earlier on rivals about Lincoln's TJ Bryant being a possible transfer out of USC and looking at USF to join some teammates.

Anyone else hearing anything about that or is it just another bs rumor?

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I saw something earlier on rivals about Lincoln's TJ Bryant being a possible transfer out of USC and looking at USF to join some teammates.

I saw a post on the Rivals football board about that, but I haven't heard anything else.

Mr. Re... Check

Post #703

MyFanPage

Add Buddy Re: Mass exodus from USC about to happen ? Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my sources very, very, VERY, close to the program said T.J. Bryant could very easily end up going back to Florida....to attend USF with a few of his HS teammates.

Posted on 6/17 4:25 PM | IP: Logged

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?SID=1144&fid=2150&style=2&tid=144205104&Page=1

• Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

I saw a post on the Rivals football board about that, but I haven't heard anything else.

Mr. Re... Check

Post #703

MyFanPage

Add Buddy Re: Mass exodus from USC about to happen ? Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my sources very, very, VERY, close to the program said T.J. Bryant could very easily end up going back to Florida....to attend USF with a few of his HS teammates.

Posted on 6/17 4:25 PM | IP: Logged

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?SID=1144&fid=2150&style=2&tid=144205104&Page=1

This would be awesome.  He was ranked #2 CB in 2008 recruiting class.  He would be able to play this year also.  I believe he is a junior this year.

Archived