• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Griffey Retires!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5244661

after 22 seasons, The Kid hangs it up! First ballot HOF!

Guest Scherdin

It's sad he's not getting the headlines...too bad a "Perfect Game" is all the talk.  The guy was my idol growing up, he showed everything that was right about playing professional sports.  Always had a smile and was having fun and tearing up the field.  Plus he made the hat backward's look okay...

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

It's funny how people think that he was clean. Is it ironic how when the HGH scandal. His numbers went down. His body started to break down. I trust none of them.

i really don't think Griffey juiced at all during his career. Hs body didn't explode like that of Bonds or Mcgwire. Either way, he is a first ballot HOF.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Also, his body starting breaking down way before the crackdown.  I don't think he did them, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Guest Scherdin

It's funny how people think that he was clean. Is it ironic how when the HGH scandal. His numbers went down. His body started to break down. I trust none of them.

NO WAY he took anything...the guy had the most natural swing.  You want to know why his body broke down...watch him play defense, he won 10 Golf Gloves.  He was always sacrificing his body, making diving catches and crashing against the wall. Plus he played most of his career on the King Dome carpet, it's not the same stuff the Rays use and look what that stuff is doing to the Rays. 

He will be a first ballot HOF'er no doubt...probably the last player that will be inducted based on his true stats and not what the other roid guys did

NO WAY he took anything...the guy had the most natural swing.  You want to know why his body broke down...watch him play defense, he won 10 Golf Gloves.  He was always sacrificing his body, making diving catches and crashing against the wall. Plus he played most of his career on the King Dome carpet, it's not the same stuff the Rays use and look what that stuff is doing to the Rays. 

He will be a first ballot HOF'er no doubt...probably the last player that will be inducted based on his true stats and not what the other roid guys did

BINGO! I still remember the time he broke his wrist flying into the wall at the King Dome making a catch.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Griffey will go down as one of the best players of our time, but I wouldnt be so positive he never used a performance enhancer at some time in his career. 

stuff doesnt have to make you jacked, it can be used for numerous beneficial purposes. 

steroids is to baseball as lsd is to woodstock.  little SAT prep

Archived