• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Helmet rumor....answered

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  210
  • Days Won:  0

For the love of GOD!!!!!! NO WHITE!!!!!!!

GOLD is our color!!!!!!!!!!

White helmets must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Change the black U to Green along with facemak and we are right!

Both helmets have one color that isn't in our color scheme and one that is in our color scheme, so the argument that white isn't one of colors is completely useless because neither is black and that is the color the u on the gold helmet.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,478

This is getting so old.

:Bang :Bang :Bang :Bang :Bang :Bang

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  1

For the love of GOD!!!!!! NO WHITE!!!!!!!

GOLD is our color!!!!!!!!!!

White helmets must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Change the black U to Green along with facemak and we are right!

Both helmets have one color that isn't in our color scheme and one that is in our color scheme, so the argument that white isn't one of colors is completely useless because neither is black and that is the color the u on the gold helmet.

Nailed it. 

I love the white helmets.  It's not like we have some sort of long-held tradition to maintain.  Though I have to admit my dream helmet is still a green helmet with a gold iconic "U."   

• Content Count:  3,403

Sweet.  We should have lots of different uniforms.

• Content Count:  1,985

To the guys who don't like the white helmets , are you blind they look so good.

No, we are not COLOR blind... we know USF is represented by the Green and the GOLD....

• Content Count:  1,251

No, we are not COLOR blind... we know USF is represented by the Green and the GOLD....

Auburn, South Carolina, Miami, Oklahoma State......

u know what those are......

schools who have white helmets but colors are not white.......o and did i mention all there uni's look much better than ours

• Content Count:  1,985

schools who have white helmets but colors are not white.......o and did i mention all there uni's look much better than ours

With the exception of Auburn, who also has three mascots, all of the above do have white as a predominent color in their school colors. 

As for the black U... Black as an accent color, or white, as an accent is not the issue.  You would have to use such a dark green for the U to show on TV, that it would look black anyway.  But, a Green U and mask or stripe would be fine.  But the all white helmet just looks bush league, does not look like it is part of our uniform.

I would not be opposed to the green helmet, or for that matter the alternate helmet someone put up last year that used the charging Bull logo (wrapped from behind, looked great).  These helmets are an identity all to us.... WE should embrace them.

• Content Count:  771

They can wear pink ones if they win. I don't care.

agreed

With the exception of Auburn, who also has three mascots, all of the above do have white as a predominent color in their school colors. 

Actually, Miami's colors are officially Orange and Green... Oklahoma State has Orange and Black.  Neither have "white" as one of their "official" colors.

I heard we're changning our alma mater:

"Where above they gleaming splendor waves the Green and Gold and White and Black...."

Archived