• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bring a friend to the Spring Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

If you're already planning on attending Saturday night, then find a friend that isn't and bring them along!

Simple as that.

Why, it's boring.  If you want to interest them in USF football bring them to an exciting game (BCS) not a scrimmage..

Really? Are you serious? It's USF Football in the offseason...another excuse to get your tailgate fix in the offseason. Why dont you go and ask FSU, UF, or even UGA fans why they go their spring game. SUPPORT YOUR SCHOOL. FSU had 50,000....50,000 people apparently dont think the spring game is boring at FSU, so I dont know why USF fans would think its boring.

On a related note, Im looking forward to a more active spring game under Holtz. WIth Leavitt, it was low scoring. Hopefully Holtz gets the offense flying early and we see some of what we will get in the fall.

• Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  0

Read announced attendance at FSU spring game last weekend was over 50,000.  Did they do anything special to promote game other than fire Bobby?

Chances are those numbers are REALLY inflated. UF announced attendance of 51,500 at their spring game but most will tell you there probably wasn't more than 30,000 there.

Guest Sunburned

Would you rather see 5,000 people in the seats or 10,000?

What's wrong with bringing a non-fan to the game?

Maybe it'll help turn them into a fan.

It's free, some people just need a taste before they get hooked.

If my initial exposure to USF football was a spring game, it's very unlikely that I would have ever gotten interested enough to buy tickets. 

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

Would you rather see 5,000 people in the seats or 10,000?

What's wrong with bringing a non-fan to the game?

Maybe it'll help turn them into a fan.

It's free, some people just need a taste before they get hooked.

If my initial exposure to USF football was a spring game, it's very unlikely that I would have ever gotten interested enough to buy tickets.   

Or you have them expect a scrimmage, get them in to see the team and stadium for FREE, and have them see an exciting spring game with great interaction amongst the crowd and team.

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Read announced attendance at FSU spring game last weekend was over 50,000.  Did they do anything special to promote game other than fire Bobby?

Chances are those numbers are REALLY inflated. UF announced attendance of 51,500 at their spring game but most will tell you there probably wasn't more than 30,000 there.

I would say the UF number is right on it was crazy the amount of people in the stands for a spring game and um yeah they had to pay to get in.

Archived