• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student tix for UF game will be FREE

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I just firgured something out. We're getting at least 4 tickets to the game. 2 for season ticket holders, and the "studentS with the most loyalty point get tickets.  ;D

there is 0% chance that every season ticket holder will be offered the chance to buy tickets.

Ill be buying mine on either Stubhub or outside the Swamp on game day. I plan to spend about $100 a ticket. I have been to UF LSU and UF Tenn and UF UM games and bought tickets outside the swamp at game time for less than $100.......

JUST BE SURE YOU DONT GET SCAMED AND BUY STUDENT TICKETS. Without a UF ID you are not getting in.

I'm not counting on getting tickets through USF. I've already asked a gator season ticket holder friend of mine if he hears anything to let me know. I'm guessing around 5K, 1 for the students 500 to 1K for the band and team families and such, which of course leaves 3 K for the rest of us. The distribution plan then comes into play. Needless to say, even at 2 per ticket holder, it doesn't look good for over 1/2 of the "base".  All of this is based on PURE SPECULATION!!

What is not pure speculation is that if you buy tickets that are out in Gayturd territory within the swamp then beware... one of my friends is a FSU fan and another is an Ole Miss fan, both have been ejected from the swamp numerous times and one is banned for life for doing nothing but defending themselves against aggressive gayturd fans that like to throw beer or soda.

I guess it depends on where you sit but apparently the UF cops don't take kindly to non-gayturds even if you are the victim. Since I have been forewarned by two people that I consider to be reliable I'm not going to the game unless I can get tickets through USF... just my  :2cents

Instead I'm planning a kickass Watch Party in Brooksville and I'm planning on driving up to Gainesville in the event we win to rub it in right after the end of the game.

Again just my  :2cents

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

That is BS. I was attending Gator games since I was in diapers and only once did I see Florida fans start up with opponents fans...FSU in 1997.

I wore my USF gear there in 04 for a game with my dad and things were fine

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

That is BS. I was attending Gator games since I was in diapers and only once did I see Florida fans start up with opponents fans...FSU in 1997.

I wore my USF gear there in 04 for a game with my dad and things were fine

Joe, when I went to an FSU game at the swamp I was treated very well. However, there have been verified incidents with UT fans. Not saying it was always UF fan's fault, but there have been incidents.

Archived