• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Need a little help "myth busting"...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Below is a list of our current roster sorted based on their eligibility status when they arrived at USF. Using the provided key please check for errors. There were some players like Royal or Gipson who I was not sure if they were a full-, partial-, or non-qualifiers. Based on my numbers:

Partial --  4

Non-qualifiers -- 4

JUCO -- 2

If these numbers checkout I think we can pretty much end the popular but untrue "USF Prop 48 Myth".

mythbuster3a.jpgmythbuster3b.jpgmythbuster3c.jpg

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

Why bother? People who want to believe such things about our school are going to continue to believe them, no matter what the facts are.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

Isn't Hall Juco transfer?

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657

Thanks VG...

I put this together by furiously cutting and pasting for a few minutes and I missed on Hall.

Gary- I think it's important that we have a go to stat or link for this crap. As we have found out the media likes to haunt these message boards to glean insight or factoids to make them look good. For years, the "redneck media" keeps writing that we basically Marshall South, yet never cite any real stats.

IIRC, the only year where we had a signifcant number of transfers and a partials was our first year or two, when we were literally starting from scratch. Other than those years I don't we are any worse or any better than your average program.