• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Keeping Things in Perspective

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  259
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah - the last few games have been awful, but we have a chance to finish 8-10 or maybe 9-9 in conference play which is a HUGE turn around.

The season has been a huge improvement.  Teams actually game plan for us now.  We aren't suppose to beat the #8 team in the country on the road on their senior night.  Team has learned a few things during this collapse.

1.)  you need to just shut up and play basketball.

2.)  you aren't as good as you think

3.)  jones is no where near  good enough to be drafted in the 1st round.

4.)  we have nobody who can shoot it from the outside with any regularity

I think 8-10 in  the conference with wins over Georgetown and Pitt and a trip to the NIT is a big time turn around.

It's all good.

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Yeah - the last few games have been awful, but we have a chance to finish 8-10 or maybe 9-9 in conference play which is a HUGE turn around.

The season has been a huge improvement.  Teams actually game plan for us now.  We aren't suppose to beat the #8 team in the country on the road on their senior night.  Team has learned a few things during this collapse.

1.)  you need to just shut up and play basketball.

2.)  you aren't as good as you think

3.)  jones is no where near  good enough to be drafted in the 1st round.

4.)  we have nobody who can shoot it from the outside with any regularity

I think 8-10 in  the conference with wins over Georgetown and Pitt and a trip to the NIT is a big time turn around.

It's all good.

:clap  Nice post.  I'm pulling for it!...but right now as far as action on the court goes we couldn't beat the USF women's team.

• Content Count:  259
  • Days Won:  0

Of all the losses in this 4 game stretch, the St. John's loss was the only one that really irks me. 

Some how you have to acknowledge that the addition of gilchrist has screwed up the flow of this team.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,685
  • Days Won:  424

Of all the losses in this 4 game stretch, the St. John's loss was the only one that really irks me. 

Some how you have to acknowledge that the addition of gilchrist has screwed up the flow of this team.

St Johns has beaten L'ville and Notre Dame in the last few weeks and lost to Marquette in OT tonight ..... It's not like it was dePaul.

Archived