• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gus Traveling to ND

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I think you'll see gus used in mainly spot up jumpers from 3 point line and from about 10-15 feet.  I doubt you'll see a lot of posting up from him.

And on that same note, not sure what type of defense he'll be capable of.  Gotta play team defense on Harongody and Abromitis... everyone box out, limit offensive rebounding is key.

• Content Count:  140
  • Days Won:  0

I hope he is at least 90%.  Famous can't guard Harangody and Fitz showed his age last time.  At least with Gus Luke would be FORCED to play D.

Harangody has been in the league for like 9 years, seems like that long at least. I havent seen one team this year able to guard him, he is ND basketball. I think Fitz did a decent job on him, he just got really hot during the game and everything was dropping for him. Yes "T's" age was evident but that being said Harangody has only been held under 20 points this season in 6 out of their 23 games.

Gus will probably get in the game today but look for it to be for less than 5 minutes.

• Content Count:  509

I'm ecstatic that Gus is back; I'm just worried that in the immediate future we will see a drop in intensity by some players because they feel that Gus is going to pick up from where he left off. Very interesting to see how things will play out today.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  4,879

he must not be as far along as hoped.  would have been nice just to have 5 mins in each half.  hope he can go at Marq

Archived