• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Video on why T-Rex switched from FSU to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  178
  • Days Won:  0

He has his head on straight.  Some of it sounded like he was still trying to convince himself. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

Agreed! I think this kid is by FAR the biggest need we had this year and is by FAR the best all around player we will sign this year. To be honest, My wish list was two players, T-Rex by far number one and this was well before he was rated. The kid has it! You do not need a recruiting site to know that. This kid in my opinion with Kayvon could be the best tandem we have ever seen. Even more so than what Mike and Trae were as a whole. Granted Mike and Trae, both played very well and sound together. You can not compare anyone to them, but from a talent perspective I think these two will be slightly more talented overall prospects.

The other is Todd Chandler, although I do not know enough about him. I know the MNW Bulls produce a great DT every few years and this could be the one. But every time you take a chance on a Northwestern grad you are taking a chance. I just hope this kid proves me wrong. Even if that means he doesn't pan out at football but still gets his degree and makes the most of his life! Growing up in that area of Miami you are already at a disadvantage to succeed. Sometimes, things mean more than football! And that is very hard for me to say since I live, breath and sleep it.

My sleeper pick would probably be Curtis Weatherspoon and right there with him Mark Joyce. Those two both have it, but the question is if they can show it when it matters. I don't mean they haven't yet, but they both have shown the tools to be elite, but can they do it against talented players. I personally think both of these kids could be great, but in life nothing is for certain and sometimes things don't go our way. If it was I would say they would be locks to be recruiting gems. By the way this has nothing to do with their personal lives,since I don't know any of these athletes on that level, but know sometimes things are out of our control. Or if you really want to break it down, statistically it is really hard to beat the odds they are up against.

Archived